Dec 20, 2012

Fully Loaded

Coat:   Vintage (from my mum's closet)
Sweater/Socks:   Stradivarius
Shorts/ Necklace:   DIY
Booties:   Lola Cruz
Cap:   I don't know, it was a present









Althoug today is one of the lasts days before Christmas holidays I haven't got that much time. Today I have planned: go to the gym, shop a few christmas presents and do some stuff of college. So, I will try to not write big paragraphs!

I love these photos! They are amazing! When I was walking down the street looking for a good place with a good ilumination and I saw that car... I couldn't believe it! It's like the modern version of "Herbie: Full Loaded". I love beattles (cars, althoug The Beatles are one of my favorite pop groups too), and that one was so funny and so cute that I decided that I wanted to take my pics here.
And it was perfectly clean, it looks like an advertisment car, but it was real. I would have wanted to see who had that magnifique car! 

Hope you like it as much as I do :)
xx

14 comments:

  1. Un look muy completo. Gracias por tu comentario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. It looks like a perfect weather day. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit!!
    http://www.themustweallneed.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment! I followed you :)

    Please follow me back xoxo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You said you followed back but I don't see you.. maybe it didn't work? xo

      Delete
    2. Yes! I'm following on gfc!
      Do you want me to follow on bloglovin too?

      Delete
  5. You have great casual style...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the over the knee socks and boots combination!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta tu look, y el coche también.

    bss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Wish you a lovely weekend my dear!
    P.S. Would you like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this post is amazing!
    Love your blog <3
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning <3

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! nice blog! im now following you with bloglovin and GFC!
    please follow me back :)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete